VAN STRAATEN AND THE MOTEO GROUP STRENGTHEN THEIR PARTNERSHIP
Van Straaten, a specialist in innovative visual communication, and the Moteo Group, an importer of motorbikes and mopeds, are strengthening their partnership. Their plan is to join forces to roll out a multi-visual concept for use on the exhibition floor and in the Moteo dealer network. The brand experience for the client will be key.
Moteo Netherlands and Belgium chose Van Straaten as their visual communication supplier in 2014 and have now decided to take their partnership to the next level. For Moteo, it is important for its products to stand out from other products in busy showrooms in which a number of different brands are competing with each other for the attention of the visitor. Emotion and brand experience play an important role when deciding whether or not to buy a motorbike or moped.
Van Straaten and Moteo have developed emotion and brand experience into a display concept. This concept consists of visual communications for use on exhibition stands and in the dealer network:
- Slimframes - give depth to an exhibition stand and create an atmosphere specific to a particular product. They are hard-wearing and lightweight too.
- Custom-made displays – supplied to the Brussels Motor Show to enable it to present product sheets appropriately and in the right place
- Decoposol wall frames – indoor banners
- Floor vinyl – used to create islands about specific products on the stand
- Exhibition stands – Van Straaten will supply the complete exhibition stand to Moteo
- POS material – point-of-sale materials for the 300 Moteo points of sale
Katinka Plagge, the Marketing Manager at Moteo Netherlands: “Making a potential customer feel a certain emotion requires a well-thought-out visual approach. Van Straaten understands this and never misses the opportunity to use innovative elements to achieve an even better experience for the customer. Van Straaten approaches communication as an integrated project rather than as several separate products.”
Niels van Straaten, the Director of Van Straaten: “The Moteo assignment involved coming up with a visual communication strategy in which brand experience was to make the difference at the spot where the potential customer makes his ultimate decision. We are pleased that this approach has enabled us to strengthen our relationship more.”